Most people are used to buying and selling our homes with the help of a real estate agent using an MLS. An MLS, or multiple listing service, is a database established by cooperating real estate brokers to provide data about properties around the state. These include homes for sale, sold properties, and even property history.
These homes are often ready to be sold, meaning the property is in top form without any caveats. However not every home meets these standards, so here are five reasons as to why it maybe better to sell to an investor:
- If the home needs work, where it simply isn’t in good enough condition to sell on the MLS, it is better to sell to an investor. Sometimes homes that haven’t been properly maintained or repaired need tens of thousands of dollars in order to be sold to someone who plans on living in it. That’s money most homeowners usually don’t have to spend on a house they don’t plan on living in. Selling to an investor will solve this issue as you won’t have to clean anything or repair anything once you sell your property. At Gains Investments we buy properties ‘As-is”, meaning you won’t have to change a thing or spend any money to handle the house.
- You need to get out fast. For any number of reasons a homeowner might need or want to leave a property quickly. Listing a home through a real estate agent and waiting for a homebuyer could possibly take too long. If you’re looking to move the property quickly, selling through an investor guarantees that you’ll be able to sell your home quickly. At Gains Investments we guarantee that we can close in as little as 2 weeks.
- We are professionals, At Gains Investments we perform everything cleanly and professionally. Everything is outlined and expressed clearly so as to avoid any confusion. We are here to help, whether that be with us or through other options, we’re happy to point you to a path of resolution. We are a people business first and foremost and we believe in clean business transactions. We base our reputation on making sure the seller is left happy and satisfied
- We will pay closing costs. In addition to buying the property, you as a seller won’t have to worry about any additional closing fees or anything else you would traditionally expect when selling through a real estate agent. Once you sell to an investor you are liberated from the home and are free to do as you please.
- We are now 100% Virtual. In these difficult times living through a global pandemic, it is important to take precaution. Here at Gains Investments we take the coronavirus very seriously. We have done everything to ensure the safety of not only ourselves but our clients as well. We can now perform business virtually, negating the possibility of exposure. Through the use of video calls and other means we can still conduct business safely and responsibly.
These are five reasons why it may be a great idea to sell to a real estate investor. However there are numerous reasons why one would sell to an investor. To find out more check out our website or email us any questions at [email protected]